HEINRICH WAGNER SINTO MASCHINENFABRIK GmbH Bad Laasphe
In 1937, the company was originally founded by Georg Mueller and Heinrich Wagner to manufacture foundry machinery. After demolition in the year 1945, the restart followed under the name of Heinrich Wagner.
In 1975, Wagner Sinto was established as a sales joint venture for vacuum moulding plants. This was the first time Heinrich Wagner and Sintokogio of Japan teamed up for the foundry market.
In 1983, the present association with the Sintokogio Group was established, making the company part of the largest manufacturer of foundry machinery worldwide.
Heinrich Wagner Sinto (HWS) is a member of the worldwide Sintokogio Group Japan, and is today a leading manufacturer of moulding machines and related products for lines manufacturing high-quality moulds for foundries.
Our facilities are located in Bad Laasphe/Germany, with more than 300 employees. Departments for administration, development and design, assembly of moulding machines and lines and for the associated hydraulic and electric equipment are all distributed between three building complexes at this location.
Our branch works “Amalienhuette”, located in the neighborhood of the main works, comprises the welding shop and mechanical machining.